Monday, January 4, 2010

.new year.


birthday girl is cutting her cake :)

.happy new year guys!.sowee if im late.(but not too late rite?.)hehe.

.291209-im turning 18!.owh am gee.other people is getting 19 but im still 18.haha.but its ok.im happy wif dat. :) btw,many things dat happen in dat day.but the most important thing,izzat called me.im really3 happy at that moment.seriously!.i though dat he had forgetten my birthday.but actually he's not.thanks izzat.you had me make me happy dat day.btw,congracs to my ex boyfriend,akid coz u're the lucky num 1 to wish me birthday.thanks dude.but sowee coz i ignored all ur calls.i really3 not in the right mood to speak to u.after what happened at mid that day,im totally lost my believes towards u.im sowee.btw,thanks 4 giving me that cake.i appreciate it a lot.and for those who celebrated my birthday wif me at secret recipes (ndra,nadia,farah,wan bear,cesc and butip),thanks a lot dude for that wonderful cake.hehe.butip,wan bear and cesc, thanks 4 dat cute little teddy bear.hehe.to izzat and daus,thanks 4 dat lollipop.dont know how im gonna finish dat lollipop coz its too big.haha.and 4 all my friends that wished me birthday,thanks a lot guys!.

p/s:thanks izzat 4 calling me. :)

1 comment: